If you're like me you've probably been out of school for some time. Maybe once in a while you miss parts of it. Well, just to cheer you up from your out-of-school-melancholy I have created a short quiz. You're welcome.
1. Which of the following is the most embarrassing?
a. Forgetting your baby's name when someone asks you what it is.
b. Falling down on the sidewalk in front of your house, ripping a hole in your jeans, and skinning both knees.
c. Going to a function and realizing you and another lady are wearing the same article of clothing.
d. Showing up to your calling as Primary Chorister and realizing you have no idea how the tune goes to a song you're supposed to teach that day .
2. What is the most painful experience someone can go through?
a. Potty training.
b. Family pictures.
c. Getting your leg cut off with a dull, rusty knife.
3. What is always impossible to find in the morning when you are in a hurry?
a. Your keys
b. Your cell phone
c. Your wallet
d. Your children
4. It is better to have a...
a. Child who sucks their thumb
b. Child who takes a pacifier
5. You can never catch up on...
a. The laundry
b. Cleaning the house
d. All of the past Modern Family seasons
e. All of the above
Extra Credit: If you're supposed to be to an appointment in 20 minutes but the location is 30 minutes away and your baby is crying because he's hungry and your 1st grader needs to be dropped off at school and you just remembered that your car is low in gas and you only got 4 hours of sleep the night before, what is the best course of action?
1. C. Hands down. All of the answers have happened to me in the past few months but nothing makes me want to hide in a corner more than wearing the same clothes as someone else.
2. B. That one should have been easy.
3. E. All of the above.
4. I don't know. The jury is still out.
5. E. All of the above.
Extra Credit: Your guess is as good as mine.
How'd you do?