Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Baby

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday. 

Because it's Christmas I'm keeping this post short.

Last year I was 39 weeks pregnant on Christmas so when our baby girl came a week later my young son still had Christmas on the brain.

We were getting ready to leave the hospital and take our new baby home.  I said to my son, "should we take your new baby sister home?"  He replied, "no, I don't want a baby sister.  I want a baby Jesus."


Sorry son, can't help you there.

Some kids are impossible to please.

...........................................................................................................

This is my last post before we end this blog on December 31st.  Thanks to all of our readers who have been keeping us company for the past (almost) two years!



2 comments:

  1. I will miss your posts Kasey. This blog has been fun! My favorite post of yours was the one about the garlic. That is totally something I would have done. I hate cooking. :)

    ReplyDelete