Monday, December 17, 2012

Awkward Christmas Cards

It's no secret that I like myself a good awkward photo.  So in light of the upcoming holiday I'd like to present....Awkward Photos: Christmas Special.

I'm sure his grandma was thrilled to receive this card in the mail.  The rest of their family and friends?  I'm guessing horrified.
Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a leopard killing a gazelle amidst a smiling family.  It's the circle of life.  And it moves us all.
I didn't think anything could be better than a superimposed floating human head.  Clearly, I was mistaken. 
My husband loves bacon around the holidays, too.  We usually eat ours for breakfast but we obviously weren't looking at all of the possibilities.
I get that parents want to seem cool to their teens...and I think they're doing a fine job.
Just because you know how to photoshop doesn't mean you should.
Even felons like to spread Christmas cheer.


A Christmas tree out of people.  How clever.  And creepy.
Hope your holidays are purrfect. 
I'm laughing at her shorts.  What are you laughing at?
I saw a photo shoot just like this once on America's Next Top Model.  But it wasn't done by a baby.  Nor was the person wearing a Santa hat.  Nor were they naked.

I wish I would have thought of this last year when I was 8 months pregnant!

I'm not gonna lie, I love puns.

So wrong.  So very, very wrong.

Happy Holidays! 

P.S.  I found the pictures here, here, here, and here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is hilarious! What is wrong with people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the crap? Strangely enough, I think I am most weirded out by the cat in the santa hat.

    ReplyDelete