Friday, December 7, 2012

A Free Gift For You



I know you are generally looking for some funny here at the Pear Shaped Thoughts, but I thought today I would grace you with a Christmas Gift.  I recently posted this gift on my own personal blog, and ended up being recognized in an article in the Deseret News.  I was so excited for my one day of Fame, that I thought I would share it with you here, too.

When my kids were little we used a count down to Christmas that I had put together called the 24 Days of Christmas.  It is a compilation of Scripture, song and a Christmas story up until Christmas Eve.  Recently, I retyped everything and gave them out as Christmas gifts.  Because I like you all so much, I wanted to let you know that you can go over to my blog and download your own free copy as a Christmas gift from me.  I have 2 versions:  LDS Version and a Non LDS Version.

Merry Christmas!! (early...)


1 comment: