This got me thinking about hidden talents. I'm sure there are many celebrities who harbor secret talents and abilities that we don't know about. Here are a few examples.
1) Charo, or María del Rosario Mercedes Pilar Martínez Molina Baeza, (no wonder she shortened it), is probably most famous (in our generation at least) for her role on Love Boat, and various guest appearance as, well, Charo. She is a sexy, loud, ditsy Spanish actress, with big hair and big lips. But did you know that she is extremely talented at the flameco guitar? Playing guitar is actually her main career, and she has had her own show for many years, but I had only ever seen her on TV being ditsy. Check out this video and tell me you aren't impressed.
2) Bob Barker, (one of my favorite people) studied karate for over 20 years! Can you imagine that pet-loving, slightly hunched over sweet man training under Chuck Norris of all people? And he started learning karate at 50!
3) Pierce Brosnan, that hunky 007, worked as a circus-trained fire-eater before he became an actor.
4) Danica McKellar, aka Winnie Cooper, is actually a fantastic math whiz and has written four books geared towards getting young girls interested in math.
5) The beautiful Isla Fisher went to clown school in Paris. Fun!
So . . . do you have any hidden talents? I'm afraid I don't have any talents nearly as interesting as this list.