Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Get Stuffed!

I would be remiss if I didn't write today about Thanksgiving which will, of course, be tomorrow.  I could fancy you with lovely words and quotes on the importance of Thanksgiving.  I could regale you with stories of Thanksgivings past.  I could list for you all the many blessings I am thankful for, and I could quite possibly break into song.

But, what I have to say today is this:



GET STUFFED PEOPLE!!!!  



Quite literally...Enjoy your Thanksgiving with family and friends, and for goodness sake, please do not eat as much as me.  



I am planning a quiet Thanksgiving at home.  My family is shrinking with my oldest son living in New Mexico and my younger son living in Georgia.  It will be my husband, daughter and my parents.  Quiet is good, but it sure takes some getting used to.  

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?



1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. At least, you are having your daughter and parents. It's just my husband and myself this year. It does take some getting used to. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones. Don't eat until you are stuffed!
    hint...turn off the word verification. You will get more people to comment. It's difficult to read the words...Settings, then comments scroll down and click No.

    ReplyDelete