Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Out of this World Trend

Bagel heads.


This is no joke people. Apparently they are all the rage in Tokyo. Simply inject your forehead with saline and stick your thumb in the middle of it to make a "bagel."

I am really speechless.

I think it makes them look alien. Quite honestly this whole thing kind of reminds me of the time in elementary school when everyone would take those dome shaped poppers and stick them to their foreheads.


I know Utah tends to ride the fad waves and that Utah is also known to be one of the largest consumers of plastic surgeries in the states, but heaven help us. If we ever wondered where to put our foot down on the body modification issue, I think this is as good a place as any.

4 comments:

  1. That is just gross and creepy. What is wrong with people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on the post the other day. It just doesn't make sense to me. What is the appeal of having a crater on your forehead??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like the scarlet letter of bagel addicts.

    ReplyDelete