Saturday, October 20, 2012

More Mysteries of the Universe

It's time for another installment of "Mysteries of the Universe."  You can read the first installment here.

How did they possibly put cheese in a can?  And make it so delicious?

Why do we have a desire to kiss chubby babies, but not chubby adults?
 
 
If it is considered anti-feminist to take on your husband's last name why isn't it considered anti-feminist to keep your dad's last name?

Why isn't Winnie the Pooh's name made fun of more often? I mean, it's a pretty easy target.

Why did Saved by the Bell end?  I think they could have dragged it out past "Saved by the Bell: The College Years."  What about "Saved by the Bell: The Gang Gets Jobs" or "Saved by the Bell: Wedding Bells, That Is."  Maybe even "Saved by the Bell: Zack's and Kelly's Kids Start School."  I would have watched.

I know, I should have been a philosopher.  Or a T.V. Title Writer.

3 comments:

  1. My have my dad's last name and my husband's last name...What does that make me?

    My daughter went to school with Pooh on her shirt yesterday. I was so embarrassed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter calls Pooh "poo poo poo". It's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete