Thursday, October 18, 2012

Debatable

Don't you just love the onslaught of political posts on Facebook? I particularly enjoy people complaining, and people complaining about people complaining, and people complaining that people are complaining and ungrateful for the blessed country and free speech we take for granted.

I know the political season can stir us all up over "the issues," but I'm so grateful for the presidential debates that sum up the candidates position on those "issues"....like sofa couch bears for instance:



But seriously, who would you vote for if you couldn't read or hear and were really bad at reading lips?

6 comments:

  1. It's party time chumps! Oh that had me in tears! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great! People have too much time on their hands, but I'm glad they do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am about ready for the election to be over. This was so funny and a welcome "distraction".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh. I'm with 2busy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah...I really have no words for that. And yes, the election needs to end. Like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete