Thursday, October 11, 2012

21st Century Evolution

Last week Erica posted on an Out of this World Trend.  This got me thinking about another trend that has been poking its ugly little head with the richer and more famous among us:  The Trout Pout.  Now if you ask me, I don't know why anyone would want to alter their face to look more like a fish, and the sad reality is, many do.  It is what I consider the 21st Century Evolution...But I think we are going in the wrong direction.

Take a look at this beautiful actress, Emmanuelle Beart.  She is gorgeous!  Then look what happens when she doesn't accept her God given beauty and decides a Trout Pout will make her more gorgeous.




This does not even take into consideration my opinion of  actual botched jobs!!



Somehow when my husband kisses me goodnight, 
I don't think he wants to kiss this.



Ladies, God created us in his image, not in the image of a fish.  I'm grateful to know that I am perfect in His eyes and that He loves me just the way I am.  I have the faith not to mess with His creation.  Besides, for those who may or may not believe in evolution, doesn't this seem to be a step backwards?  Just sayin'


1 comment: