Friday, September 21, 2012

An Ode to Linz

I know you are all deeply saddened by the loss of our blogging buddy Linz.   She is not far and has even offered to do guest posts from time to time for me when I run dry on blogging fodder.  I'm sure she will have much fodder of her own once those twin boys come along, but maybe just not the time to share it...Now I'm sure you are wondering WHAT exactly is my connection to Linz.  Well, wonder no longer because I'm going to tell you!

When I was a teenager, I dated her brother.  Yes, it's true, I was young once, and she has a brother.  Here is a picture to prove it.


Ah, don't you just love the 80's?  On several occasions I had the opportunity to babysit our dear, sweet Linz.  She really was a true joy and a beautiful baby.


And, if you know Linz, then you know that  she is beautiful now, too.  The embarrassing thing to note is that I may or may not have wiped her butt.  (Okay Linz, you can clean the drink off your computer screen now)  Since blogs are often about telling it all, I just thought I would be honest.  Now that we all have the image in our minds, Linz, you will not be far from our thoughts.

Love ya girl!



3 comments:

  1. I wish I had known her that long!!! Jeez. She's awesome. She did however marry one of my best friends from the singles ward when I was young and trying to figure out what everything meant. He's a great guy and she's just perfect for him, they're both just wonderful!! I'll miss ya on here Linz!! Safe travels on your trip to new a life and the trip of having twin boys on top of two boys! What a fantastic adventure! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I'm so glad I didn't wipe her butt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I'm glad you didn't wipe my butt either, Katrina! Lisa, now I can't ever look you in the eyes again since you've seen me naked. Haha:) Glad you once upon a time dated my brother. And sadly....I still look like that in every picture taken of me :)

    ReplyDelete