Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What Is It About These Men of The 70s?

I love my phone. I feel like it's my swiss army knife. It does everything and more that I need it to do; one of which is providing me with hours of listening pleasure via the Pandora app. (If you don't have it, get it.)

And what do I listen too on Pandora? Nothing that was popular in my lifetime. (What is wrong with me?) Why do I love music by men of the 70s? I really was born in the wrong era in so many ways. My latest listening favorites are as follows (and ladies, let's enjoy the viewing pleasure that are these pictures):

Neil Diamond


Elton John


Billy Joel


James Taylor


And my very favorite:

Cat Stevens


And now that I've revealed exactly how weird I am, raise your hand if you still want to be my friend.

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry I like Neil Diamond, Billy Joel, and James Taylor too. I think your love of 70's music stems from being a child of parents whose hey day was in the 70's. That being said, I definitely don't think I'll subject my kids to music from the 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge Billy Joel fan. And that picture of James Taylor is reminding me of a musician today. But I can not think of who!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm being followed by a moon shadow, moon shadow, moon shadow." Ah Cat Stevens, the music of our youth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled across your blog and I love it.

    ReplyDelete