Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Color Copy

Sometimes it's cute when twins match, right?  Or possibly two brothers that are close in age or two sisters?  Yeah, I can get behind that from time to time.  But generally speaking, I find it fairly offensive to the fashion world when a mother and daughter wear matching outfits.  

I got thinking about this today as I was dressing myself in the changing area at the gym and realized I happened to wearing the exact same gray colored shirt and blue jean short that I picked out for my daughter earlier that day.  Good thing I didn't put her hair in pigtails today like I did to mine or they might ban me from The Gap.  

The only excuse I have (and it's a good one.  Really.)  is that I have three kids.  I've already got enough crap to think about.  

No comments:

Post a Comment