Monday, July 9, 2012

Magic Potion


If you are like me, you are always searching for new beauty products that work miracles.  Well ladies, I am in need of a small miracle.  I am coming to you for tips, advice, secret recipes, and grandmother's potions.

I made it through two pregnancies with just 2 tiny stretch marks.  I can deal with 2 stretch marks.  However, I made the rather catastrophic mistake of searching Google for pictures of twin pregnancies.  HOLY STRETCH MARKS!!!  And now I'm panicking.  So, what are your best kept stretch-mark-stopping secrets?

My only other option is a tummy tuck....which I may do anyway.....right after I get my tubes tied.  

4 comments:

  1. I used this. I did get stretch marks but only a few small ones and at the very end of pregnancy. If nothing else, it helped tremendously with itching (I had none). Some commenters say to put it on twice a day and also after you deliver. I used two tubs over sixish months

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are actually not so bad. It was the twin skin I was more worried about and even that was not as bad as the pics. on the internet. I can't really help you with anything persay as I had PUPPS and ended up scratching till bleeding. Before the PUPPS though I did use Cocoa Butter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never had that problem. Sorry. I was just always sure to slather a good moisturizing lotion all over my body. You are going to need something super strength. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used a garlic and mullen oil mix when I was pregnant with Eliza. I didn't get any stretch marks. It didn't smell great but it worked. With Truman I used straight up olive oil. No stretch marks. I think pure coconut oil would work well too, I read that online recently. I've been using coconut oil as a moisturizer for my face lately too, and I'm really liking it.
    Good luck!! We're praying for the 3 of you :)

    ReplyDelete