Thursday, July 26, 2012

If you love IKEA...


I mean, who doesn't love something about Ikea? I've said it before, but in a perfect world we all would have enough money to not go to Ikea. But you really have to respect what they do with that furniture via their catalog.

I could spend all day looking at their catalog. How they put all that cheap stuff together to look like that? Amazing, really.

One thing that happens to you once you have a third child of the same gender is that you start justifying spending more money and time on everything because after all, all 3 of them will use it, right? So recently, I seriously had a moment of revelation. I don't love to cast my pearls before swine (I'm not calling our readers swine, but you know what I mean). But this idea literally came to me in a dream. I am going to make a huge dollhouse out of an Ikea shelf with furniture and all for Christmas. It's going to be a labor of love.

Well, I'm not the only one who has gotten this same kind of revelation according to this blog. As much time as I have spent in the Ikea catalog, because of my project, I have spent a number of hours perusing this site. Particularly the kids section. Go there. You'll be inspired too.

No comments:

Post a Comment