Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Teenage Talk

If you're like me you try to avoid the teenage population as much as possible.  Unfortunately, it isn't always possible. Chances are you're related to one. live near one, work with one, or serve them at church.  To help us live peacefully among them we must attempt to understand them.  To aid us in this lofty endeavor is my teenage sister who is going to give us a quick lesson on teenage language.  Go ahead, use this new found knowledge on the teenager in your life.  If you don't impress them with your skills you'll probably at least get an eye roll.
Please welcome our youngest guest poster...Sevey (that's her name, don't wear it out).

I'm sure you guys are noobs when it comes to the teenage language.  Its tots norm to use abbreviations in teen language even though it can be sups awky, and not always obvi what the person is saying. I know you're probably sups jelly of my tots vish skills, but.don't get nast and start hatin' on me, 'ight?

Key to Teen Abbreviations:

Noob = Newbie or Not skilled 
Tots = Totally
Norm = Normal
Sups = Super 
Awk or Awky = Awkward 
Obvs or Obvi = Obviously or Obvious 
Jelly = Jealous 
Vish = Vicious
Nast = Nasty
'ight = Alright

Thnx Sevey!  That was tots helpful!  LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Yeah thanks Sevey! I'm old...very,very old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I was never a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a 20, 19 & 14 year old and STILL found this tots helpful.

    ReplyDelete