Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Man With the Voice

I have had a lot of relaxing, down time for the past two weeks which usually leads to unproductive, random thoughts in my brain.  This is why lazy summer days make kids forget everything they learned in school that year.  Thought of the week?  Which celebrity has the best voice?

I think that a voice can make or break a man.  I love my husband's voice.  I love when he wakes up in the morning and it is extra deep and scratchy.  If he were a celebrity, I would pick him.  But, he isn't.  So, here I enlist your expertise to help me decide and end my idle thoughts. Who has the sexiest voice in Hollywood?

1.  Colin Firth - Of course we are talking Mr. Darcy...more than Colin Firth. 

source

2. John Mayer - Sure he may be a sleazeball, but could his voice be more like melted butter? 

source
3.  Vin Diesel - I love how deep his voice is.  (Side note: It was very hard to find a picture of him with a shirt ON.  I feel like I should go talk to my bishop after that google search.)

source
4. Alan Rickman - I LOVE his voice. It is so diverse.  It can be villainous, pensive and absolutely romantic.

source

5.  Greg Wise - Maybe it is just that he played Willoughby....but that was enough for me to love his voice...and that accent.  (Yes, I do realize that 3 of the first 5 have played an Austen role.  Think I may have something for the Brits?)

source
6. Sean Connery - Isn't his voice just fantastic?!  It is unmistakable and so rustic.

source


7. Adam Levine - His voice is so unique.  I am loving it.

source
So, who gets your vote?

6 comments:

  1. Love British voices too, but I'm not with you on Alan Rickman or Adam Levine. Alan Rickman talks through his nose and Adam Levine just barely hit puberty. Otherwise, good list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is Sean Connery, yesh it ish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot Liam Neeson and Hugh Jackman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I vote for John Mayer. But I was thinking about Liam Neeson too. So deep and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the list but Hugh Jackman is prob my fav!

    ReplyDelete