1) Why do people say "I'm sweating like a pig"? Pigs don't sweat.
2) Why did Regis Philbin retire? I miss him.3) Why do people clap every time someone spins the wheel on Wheel of Fortune? It doesn't seem a particularly difficult thing to do.
4) Speaking of Wheel of Fortune, why does Vanna White still change the letters? The board became digital years ago.
5) Why do they compare the size of fetuses (it's right, I looked it up) to fruits and vegetables? Don't they know pregnant women already think about food too much?
6) Why can't someone invent clothes that are cute AND as comfortable as pajamas? And I'm not talking about a velour tracksuit (those aren't cute).
7) What exactly is a dingo? And, more importantly, do they really eat babies? Maybe our resident Australian, Katrina, can help us out.
8) Why can't chocolate chip cookies taste like celery and celery taste like chocolate chip cookies? Then I could shed these last 10 pounds (okay 15) of baby fat.
9) How is it we can put a man on the moon but no one can invent socks that stay on a baby's feet all day? It isn't rocket science (the baby socks part, not the flying to the moon part).
Chew on that for a while...