Just a few things I've learned this week that may help someone out there:
1. If you have a hunch that your shopping cart is at all wonky, don't try to just push on. Replace it immediately. I don't care if you have your purse situated, one child sitting in the front little seat, and one child sitting in the cart itself. It's not worth it!
2. Whoever first coined the term "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" was totally wrong. There are many things that taste as good or better than skinny feels.
3. Sometimes some good ol' fashion retail therapy works. Don't go nuts or anything, but seriously, everyone needs this occasionally. Anyone who says otherwise is probably the same person who believes my lesson #2.
4. If you need to cry, just cry. The ugly "trying not to cry" face is worse than most cries I've seen.
5. There is no replacement for the iPhone. Sorry, there just isn't.
6. The kitchen utensils you got for your wedding 8 years ago, wear out. Replace them. Give yourself an "8 year shower" every now and again.