Sometimes you just need to vent. Everyone has frustrations and apparently it is therapeutic to talk about them. This week I have had an exceptionally dark cloud over my head. Maybe it was the nasty cold that I got, maybe it’s hormones…who knows? I’m hoping if I vent the things I am really grumpy about I can get over them and return to my usual cheery self.
1. Why haven’t they announced and posted pictures of Emily’s bachelors yet? How am I supposed to write my predictions? It better not be because they are hiding Bentley. I will have a lot more to be grumpy about.
2. I really hate new towels. Yes, they are lovely, and flawless, but could they possibly be LESS absorbent?
3. Unsolicited parenting advice, from strangers, family, or friends. If I have a question on my method, I will ask. If not, they are my kids. Leave it alone.
4. My muffin-top. Why can’t I eat like I used to? Now I have to do 37 lunges and 400 squats if I have an Oreo.
5. The smell of mildew on dishcloths. How do you get rid of that?!? I usually just throw them away and buy new ones. There has got to be a cheaper way.
6. Wind and rain. I hate when my hair gets wet. I really hate when it gets wind blown.
7. I have a farmer's tan.
8. My camera is being held together by athletic tape.
Sorry for the downer, but I feel better already!