Thursday, March 8, 2012

When a Stranger Calls (or Texts)

I was trying to think of something funny to put on Ye Olde Blog today but couldn't think of anything. Then I remembered hearing on the news about a text message conversation gone wrong (yes, it made the news. I live in Utah people). Chances are if you don't live in Utah you never heard of this. Actually, chances are if you do live in Utah you probably haven't heard of it unless you happened to watch the 10:00 news that night. This hilarious exchange I'm about to link you to occurred a few months ago. When I read it I back in December I LOL'd, and I rarely LOL when reading things. Heck, I rarely type the word LOL because I think it's kind of hokey. In fact the first 5 times I saw the abbreviation LOL I had no idea what it meant. LOL. But if you love to LOL, and I'm sure you do because who doesn't like a good LOL, then you must read this. Seriously click this. Right now. (But don't tell me if you don't think it's funny because I don't really want to know if my sense of humor is warped. LOL).

4 comments:

  1. I did hear about this! It was so funny! Poor girl. LOL is definitely hokey. Glad I'm not the only one that thinks so :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not in Utah and just laughed until I cried. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I just LOL so hard! that was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That is the most hysterical thing I've ever read. Thanks so much for posting it! Did you see his mommy blog too? Will be reading both blogs from now on.

    This was an appropriate time to use "LOL"

    ReplyDelete