Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Confession: I Don't Like 'Dancing with the Stars'


Oh. My. Heck.  How is this show still on TV ???  If I had the gift of Sarah Mclachlan, I would express to you, via song, how terrible I think it is, in an elegant, brilliantly artistic way leaving you all open jawed wondering how you ever thought differently than me.  But I am not Sarah Mclachlan and I cannot put words and music together to persuade those around me.  Unless you consider belching the alphabet a song, and a persuasive song at that.  If that's the case, maybe I’ve sold myself short.  But probably not.

So, square one:  Dancing with the Stars.   I don’t get it.  Someone please explain to me why it’s still on TV.  

4 comments:

  1. I only liked it the season that Bristol Palin was on and only because she was a terrible dancer. I'm a terrible person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the show. And I don't understand people who claim to be good at dance, liking the show. In fact, I'm not a fan of ballroom at allllll. I often don't get to express my distaste because of the family I married in to (nearly all of them are/have danced/taught ballroom at one point in their life.) So thank you for the opportunity to express my opinion without getting stared out and kicked out of the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not with you. I love it!! Do you know who can put moves and music together?...Derek Hough. He's going to teach me to dance one day. Jami, you're a dancer! Give it one season and I bet you change your mind. You don't care that the former Steve Urkell is surprisingly good? Do you even care about reality TV?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, too!! I live vicariously through them since I can't dance at all. When you get to Utah, we are going to watch it together and you are going to like it! :)

    ReplyDelete