- I don't have the energy, drive, time, or desire to try to make myself look cute every day. Every single girl had on cute clothes AND had a cute hairstyle AND had on makeup (I had gotten ready myself, but that's because it was a rare outing for me). And did I mention it was only Tuesday?
- A school dance is coming up. But for me there is no need to think of a fancy way to ask someone (this is just a Utah thing, I know), no need to worry if someone is going to ask him out before me, no need to wonder if he'll say yes. Now, I just ask the ol' hubby to take me to dinner and he says yes. Easy peasy.
- Acne. My days of acne are behind me and my days of wrinkles are still ahead of me. Yeah!
- I forgot how hyper high school folk are. I haven't felt hyper in over 10 years. And I quite like the mellower state I'm in.
- Every time I'm around large groups of high school kids I always think "was I that annoying?" The answer, sadly, is yes I was.
- Drama. Drama, drama, drama.
I feel old.