Monday, February 27, 2012

Bringing Classy Back

My 17 year-old-self would hate what I'm about to say, but isn't it refreshing that the styles are starting to cover a little bit more again? I am a self-admitted celebrity gossip reader. I love to see pictures of what the stars are wearing. I also love award season. I love seeing all of the gorgeous dresses. I love the new trends and the new colors. But, to me, this award season has been especially classy.

We all remember these bare-all catastrophes.....




I am loving how many stars are looking so respectable and lady-like! I don't necessarily think you need to look Amish, but I love that the hemlines are a little longer and their cleavage isn't all over the place. They just look lovely.














This dress is a little prudish for me, but I decided that Angelina needs to cover those sad, emaciated arms. Someone give that poor girl some Oreos.


4 comments:

  1. I would totally chop Angelina's dress to just below the knee and wear it all the time, but all that length is a bit much. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but did you see J-Lo's dress last night? I hear that there may or may not have been a wardrobe malfunction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angelina looked horrible last night. She needs to eat more, spend more time in the sun, hire a new makeup artist, cut and color her hair, and get more sleep.

    So many great dresses last night! Gwyneth was my #1 fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need to start a "buy Angelina a cheeseburger" campaign. Loved this post.

    ReplyDelete