Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Sure Fire Way to Lose Weight and Look Great


Jillian Michael could possibly be The Scariest Woman Alive.  Of course, I mean that in the most loving sense of the word.  If she wasn’t so intense, my jelly belly may stay jelly-like forever. 

My husband is terrified of her.  He thinks she may jump out of the television screen and eat him. (She wouldn’t because that would be too many calories.)  But I say there is nothing more motivating than Jillian Michaels yelling obscenities in your face to get you moving on those push-ups.  Plus, in her workout videos, she’s not that mean.  She’s really nice and helpful.  I only remember her swearing twice in her “30 Day Shred” video.  And those obscenities weren’t even directed at me!  So, I quite like her.

So, I will keep watching her on the tube.  And one day when my husband is watching and she jumps out of the screen and takes a bite, I’ll just say, “hey, she’s just trying to help.  And it looks like she just did by biting off those 10 pounds you’ve been whining about.”  

3 comments:

  1. Her workouts kick my trash. However, my abs are not even close to looking like hers yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's one moment in one video where she says something like, "your heart should be gargling into your throat right now!!" I nearly die laughing every time because she's right. I am near death at that point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That woman is insane. I only googled her because you mentioned her... but far out.. nutcase.

    ReplyDelete