Monday, January 2, 2012

Judging by the Cover

Happy New Year! I realize that I should probably post something New Years-y, like resolutions, or weight-loss goals, or self-improvement ideas, but I'm not going to. Today marks the premiere of a new season of the Bachelor! I understand how pathetic it may sound that I am actually excited about this, but I'm a stay-at-home-mom and I don't get out much.

Here are my predictions for the season....based entirely on the girls' profile pictures. This is judging a book by the cover at its finest.

I have narrowed it down to the winner of 7 categories. ( All images taken from here. Check it out for full profiles!!)


1. Good Morning, Margarita! - This award goes to Amber T. Maybe it is the earrings? Or the eyeliner. Not sure, but my guess is she will be wasted by 11 am each day.


2. Fake it Till you Make it - This award goes to the girl with the least amount of real body parts (fake tan, fake teeth, fake lashes, fake hair color...maybe some injections or plastic parts). My prediction is that Holly from Kentucky is going to take this one.


3. The Wrench - ABC always throws in something weird. Vampire teeth, masks...and now the old lady? Did they cross the line? Absolutely. Sheryl, I hope you are getting paid for this. Otherwise, I hope you are seeing a therapist.


4. The Darling - She will be one of the favorites but not make it to the top 2. She will most likely be the next Bachelorette. Isn't she gorgeous? Kacie, from Tennessee!


5. Crazy Cakes - There is always one girl that is just off-her-rocker-nuts. Crying, whiny, super hyper, paranoid, jealous, maybe even does a baby voice once in a while. I am going to give this one to Shira. Don't her eyes just have a little psycho in them?


6. Little Miss Dramatic - This award is custom fit for the high maintenance, uppity, snob who thinks everything is awful and she is too good to be there. Hello? You signed up! Don't act like they are making you be there. Introducing, Blakeley!


7. Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner - Based on looks and possibly a little profile cheating, these are my picks for the final two. You have to have a blonde and a brunette. I think it might be a rule.

The brunette - Jenna. She is a blogger. So am I. I think that is a good reason to like her. I think she will be funny. Plus, she has a great smile.


The blonde - Casey S. - She is an absolute doll. Plus, she looks like Taylor Swift. And I love Taylor Swift.


As for the bachelor. Eh. He isn't my favorite. He seems fun, but I hope he cuts his gnarly hair.

Let's see how well I do!! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. I think the grandma is Ben's grandma/loved one. I think she'll be there the first night to help Ben scope out the girls and possibly get some dirt behind the scenes for him.

    Please tell me that you'll be posting your opinions about the show regularly???

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old lady! That is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not my show, but hey, Biggest Loser starts back up today. :)

    ReplyDelete