Thursday, January 26, 2012

Endorsements

Remember Octomom?

She was on a talk show the other day asking for help because apparently she needs a job so she can support herself and her children (which apparently she has 14 of). Go figure. When asked what type of job she was looking for she responded that she was hoping to be able to do some endorsements. Well, sure that would be sweet. And easy. And unrealistic. I would be more than happy to do endorsements myself, but seeing that I'm not a celebrity and I only birth one child at a time I don't think I'll get the opportunity. But if I did here are some products I would endorse (who am I kidding, I would probably endorse almost anything if paid to do so):

1) Chocolate. For obvious reasons.
2) Peanut Butter. Because without it I have no idea what I would feed my kid everyday for lunch.


3) Bare Minerals. Before I discovered this makeup I had an uncanny resemblance to Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer.


4) On Becoming Babywise. I know some people don't like this book, but I love it. When your 2 1/2 week old baby only wakes up one time in the night to eat, you might love it too.


5) And this blog. 'Cuz it's awesome.


What products would you endorse?

No comments:

Post a Comment