Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Phrases That Should Be or Already Are on T-Shirts

A gentleman we dined with last week told us that his mother just had a double mastectomy. Although the news was sad, his mother seemed to keep her wits about her when she declared, “I’m going to make a t-shirt that says, ‘Yep, they’re fake…the real ones tried to kill me.’”

I thought the phrase to be incredibly clever and it got me thinking about other phrases people have said that really should be or already are on t-shirts. Here are some of my favorites.

For the pregnant woman: I may be huge, but at least I don’t say stupid things to pregnant women.

For the humble runner: .25 miles in 10 minutes flat.

For the to-shy-to-tell-their-cat-loving-friend-they-don’t-like-cats: I don't like cats.

For the man who can’t help women: I’m not great at advise. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?

For the toddler who gets excited about everything: I pooped today!

I think I’ll get one of each.

1 comment:

  1. HAhahahaha! I will take one of each also. I think you found a quick way to pay all of your student loans back! :)

    ReplyDelete