Friday, December 30, 2011

Best of Lindsay

Today, I’m excited to share one of Lindsay’s posts with you.

Being a foreign dweller, I’ve not actually met her in person, but I can tell you that I love her sarcastic wit and amusing observations. How these girls keep up with it after just having babies is beyond me! I love how Lindsay reports on television shows, real life, parenting and babies, and random things she sees. So, for me, it was hard to choose just one post. I was tempted to link to a few. But in the end I managed to decide on just one.

It was laugh out loud funny. I didn't know these things existed.. but then, I don't live in Utah. Without further adieu, here you have it. Remind yourself about weird pregnancy momentos as you read The Best of Lindsay – 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment