Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things

We have a picture of Jesus in our kitchen. This one, to be exact:

My son has correctly identified this picture several times, so one day when he asked me, "Mom, who's this?" I turned the question back to him and asked him who it was. His response?...






Mr. Noodle

The Mr. Noodle of Elmo's World fame, for those unfamiliar.

Let's review. Jesus:

Mr. Noodle:

Well, in his defense, they both have mustaches...
So, guess who spends more time watching Sesame Street than they do reading the Scriptures? My son, obviously. Apparently we need to make some changes around here...

2 comments:

  1. My son loves Mr. Noodle, too. I guess it could be worse, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh out loud. Hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete