Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tis the Season...to Dress Skanky

We all know that Halloween is an "excuse" for women to dress sparingly. However, hailing from a place where October can have freezing temperatures I don't see it much. But as I was perusing the Internet looking for a costume this year I saw that they have skantified almost anything you can imagine.

I've watched more Star Trek than I'd like to admit (thanks dad), but I don't recall any of the outfits looking like this. Captain Picard wouldn't allow it.


We all know that if you really wanted to look like a Power Ranger for Halloween you would wear this...

But if you wanted to draw more attention to your, ahem, self you could wear this - complete with a strategically placed hole in the front.


I've read Alice in Wonderland twice and watched the movie countless times. Somehow I don't remember Alice ever being a hoochie-mama.


Oh great, now we're dragging innocent insects into this?




Really? Candy?



These people will stop at nothing...including skunks.


This is what I ended up ordering:

Okay, not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment