Saturday, September 17, 2011

This Show Made Me Laugh...But Then I Cried...


My husband and I decided to check out the Pilot episode of the new NBC series "Up All Night" on Hulu. (Series premieres this Wednesday on NBC, I believe)

I think it must have hit a little too close to home because we both laughed at the parts about the baby really hard.

The parts not about the baby?

Subpar. Maybe a little too hokey.

It usually takes a show a good half season to gel. That's when characters, relationships, acting, writing and plot lines seem to come together if they are ever going to. I'd say this one has some potential though, so I'll go ahead and recommend it to all of you.

The unexpected side effect of the show was to make me VERY apprehensive about what my life is going to be over the next few months.

Newborns are hard.

2 comments:

  1. Newborns are hard, very hard. But they are so cuddly and perfect, and I'm envious of you right now. I'll never have a newborn again, and while I'm ready for that part of life, facing the thought is really sad.

    ReplyDelete