Monday, September 12, 2011

Goodbye Forever21, Hello L.L. Bean?

(Source)

I turn 29 next week. So far, I feel pretty good about it. However, I have been experiencing a little inner turmoil….about growing up. I think it may be time for a more grown-up wardrobe. Here is where the problem lies. I don’t want to be one of those moms that still tries to look 17 when their kids are in high school. You know the moms I’m talking about. I just don’t know if I am ready to have a cardigans-and-pearls wardrobe. Is there a way to look more adult without buying mom jeans? Plus, I would still like to look hot.


I guess this means that it is also time to give up strawberry lemonade lip gloss, Taylor Swift and my crush on Zac Efron. I have to trade them in for wrinkle cream, MoTab, and Matt Lauer. Hmmmm, maybe I can put all this off for another 5 years.


My husband told me this was not a real dilemma. What does he know? He still wears his pre-mission clothes.

3 comments:

  1. First of all, it is never a good time to give up on a Zac Efron crush. And second, Matt Lauer is one man who know how to wear a suit. He always looks so sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't feel bad for you...(see the last post). And I just (try to) do whatever Stacy and Clinton tell me to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott still wears his pre-mission clothes too! These Durrant guys really don't care/understand how easy they have it do they? :)

    ReplyDelete