Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Taking Away Of Our Summertime Fragrance


Well I was going to write about something super awesome, but this article that my husband just sent me has rocked my summertime world!

http://news.consumerreports.org/health/2011/07/spray-sunscreens-should-not-be-sprayed-on-kids-at-least-for-now.html

I'm pretty sure the inhalation of spray on sunscreen has occurred around here for three straight months now. We're practically addicts. I have fair-skinned little ones and the spray just makes it so darn easy to cover them quickly. I do, however, use the "glue stick" type of sunscreen on their faces; so you know, I'm not the worst mom on the block.

Maybe I'm overreacting?

Next thing you know, they'll be telling me that I shouldn't give them dum dums while waiting in line at the grocery store, dr.'s office, Disneyland, etc., etc...

1 comment:

  1. We can't do anything right anymore, can we?

    ReplyDelete