Contrary to popular belief among the 2-5 year old crowd, this is not "the King":
This is "the King":
This week marks the 34th anniversary of Elvis Presley's alleged death. And as such, I thought it would be insightful to bring up a few "interesting" facts surrounding the death of Elvis.
1) Several people who went to Elvis' funeral reported seeing beads of sweat on his forehead. Do corpses sweat? No. Do wax dummies? Possibly. Oh, and one of the sideburns on the "corpse" was falling off. Perhaps because it was a wig on a wax dummy.
2) His middle name was spelled wrong on his gravestone (Aaron instead of Aron). Would family allow this to happen if he were really gone? I think not.
3) Let's talk about two women in Mr Presley's life. Elvis called a friend, Miss Foster, two days before his alleged death. He told her he had cancelled an upcoming tour, but not to ask questions about it. He also told her she should not believe anything she read. The day after Elvis supposedly died an ex-girlfriend of his, Lucy De Barbon, received a rose in the mail from "El Lancelot." That was her pet name for Elvis that no one else knew about. You can't ignore the facts people.
4) "Two hours after Elvis's death was announced publicly, a man who reportedly looked remarkably like Elvis purchased a ticket for Buenos Aeries, paid in cash, and used the name John Burrows: the same name Elvis had used as an alias several times before." Are you getting goose bumps yet? (Quote taken directly from http://www.webspawner.com/users/elviselvis/).
5) And finally, no one has collected on his life insurance policy.
Basically Elivs is probably still alive. Keep your eyes open. He may just be the man in front of you at the grocery store.
(I'm really regretting writing this post at night because I just freaked myself out.)
So, while I claim not to be a conspiracy theory follower, this is my exception. Oh, and I also believe in spontaneous human combustion. But seriously, that's it.
*All information was gathered from the informative website http://www.webspawner.com/users/elviselvis/.