Monday, August 22, 2011

Like Mother Like Daughter

One time my mom got a vacuum for Christmas.

And she was really excited about it.

I think I was 10 or so at the time and I vowed that I would never be the same. Well, this past week I got a KitchenAid.


Sa-weet! And although my 10 year old self would be hanging her head in shame, I am really excited about this appliance. I don't know what one does with a KitchenAid besides make baked goods, but luckily for me baked goods are my favorite type of food so I think KitchenAid and I are going to get along very well. I guess this is just another sign of getting older. Kind of like the time I discovered I couldn't jump on the trampoline anymore without immediately having to go to the bathroom. Here's to old(ish) age.

No comments:

Post a Comment