Monday, July 25, 2011

If I Were In Charge of the Runway This Season

Why is it that ugly clothing is so comfortable? It's a crying shame. Oh, how I wish they were in style...

The classic overalls. You know, it wasn't too long ago when these were in style, but to think they were ever considered attractive...oh how times have changed. Although denim up to your neck is a strange concept, they were oddly comfortable.


The best of both worlds: warm feet and easy to slip on shoes. I admit this is an awful look but it doesn't keep me from wearing the combination on occasion.


I haven't sported a sweatshirt with sweatpants since the elementary years. And they were baby pink, so yeah, pretty darn cute. Those were the days. Probably the outfit I yearn to wear most.

I guess "they" tried to update the sweat clothes duo with the velour look, but women took it to the extreme when they wore velour at all times and in all places.


I've never tried this lovely number before, but come on, what could be better? An oversized, shapeless dress in a lovely floral print. To answer my own question: nothing could be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment