Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Jimmer Goes Pro

Going back to one of my earliest posts with this little ditty today. Jimmer was drafted on Thursday night and will most likely be playing for the Sacramento Kings soon.

Is this a good fit for him? How will he compare to other guards in the NBA?

Yada, yada, yada.

WHO CARES!!?

Let's take a look at his fashion choices:


The Good: Jimmer got a hair cut (Which you can't tell from the weird flat billed hat, but trust me, it's a vast improvement). You'll remember that I had done a rather unflattering comparison of him earlier, which happily, I can no longer make.

The Bad: Admittedly, I know little about men's fashion trends, but I can tell you that his tie is too wide and the checkered shirt was a bit much. Jury's still out on the vest.


Let's give him a little bit of credit though, he didn't come in last place:


And just in case you were wondering, my first place winner was:


(P.S. No signs of Whitney at the green room table. Time to start scouring the Provo rumor mill!)

1 comment:

  1. I am a personal fan of the "fat tie". I do like a good skinny tie too, but still like a little chunky look as well. I am not however a fan of the checkered shirt with white collar. yuck-o. And what ever happened to curved bills on hats?!?! That flat bill crap is freaking me out.

    ReplyDelete