Monday, April 11, 2011

Facial Hair: A Disturbing Trend

I'll be the first to admit, I'm a bit slow when it comes to trends, both in the participation and noticing department.

So pardon me if this has been around for awhile, but I've been noticing a lot of facial hair on the 20's crowd, and I don't like it. Recently, I've been attending both of my brothers' soccer games. Nearly every young man I see there has facial hair. My brothers' team is the worst.

My mom put it best when she said they look like a team of recently released convicts: long, stringy hair, nasty mustaches, scraggly beards.

Gross.

Luckily my brothers aren't participating in the facial hair phenomenon, but mainly because it's biologically impossible for them to grow anything more than a little peach fuzz.

Just take a look at the before and after picture of this man. The only difference in these two photos is this: in one he has facial hair and the other he is clean shaven.

You can't argue with cold, hard facts. So, do your loved ones a favor, buy them a razor. That sounds like a rhyme, but it isn't.

2 comments:

  1. Is this really the same guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not at all. I wanted to support my point so I chose ridiculous pictures.

    ReplyDelete