Thursday, April 7, 2011

And I Thought My Old Family Pictures Were Embarrassing

Do you ever look back at your family pictures and groan with embarrassment? Well, I did too, until I came across these doozies and realized mine weren't so bad after all. Let's take a look.

Why not liven up the old doggy pile standby by trying something new? Such as coordinating your outfits... or using heads only...

Oh! So that's what a family tree is!

My bet is they were offered a "buy two identical haircuts, get a third one free." An offer, obviously too good to pass up.
Just a little reminder that your parent is watching over you (with their creepy superimposed face).



I kind of think getting professional pictures taken of your bare, white, stretched out, humongous pregnant belly is a little strange, but these just take it to a whole new level. Yikes! How did that baby get there?

I like Disneyland as much as the next person. Then again, maybe not.

I'm actually jealous of this one. I have the darndest time getting my husband to dress up for Halloween.

Nothing says "Prom Night" like girls in formals holding chickens.

I like my siblings too, but this is a little much.

Proof that Santa really does love all boys and girls.

In retrospect, maybe my big bangs weren't so bad.

I'm proud of my heritage as well, but moderation in all things.

Some memories are better left un-preserved.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but only three come to mind. What...the...heck? These pictures and more can be found at www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com

7 comments:

  1. What a great way to start my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That's all I have to say. Wow.

    (Great post! I mean, really great!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some of themost awkward and odd pictures i have ever seen. they are hilarious!:D I enjoyed this post quite a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.....Yeah, our family pictures weren't that bad either compared to these WEIRD ones....I've always thought those superimposed faces were awkward.

    ReplyDelete